Friday 28 June 2013

Gender equality

Yesterday I went to the local grocery store and wanted to buy some things. Some chutney, bread, razor blades, doughnuts, soap... I noticed something funny at the soap section. All the bars of soap were, in a way, girly! I mean, if you look at deodorants, you get feminine brands, and you get masculine brands. The same with razors. You get guy razors and you get girl razors. But have you ever seen a masculine soap? Soap meant specifically for men? All I saw on the shelves were soaps with descriptions like "Feel revived and fresh, with mint and chilled cucumber" or "For an enchanting scent blah blah blah" All of them with these cutesy flowers and birds and all this estrogen bullshit.

I want MAN soap!

I don't want to smell like fresh cut daisies and mint cucumber. I want to smell like a MAN, and still be clean. And I want it in my local grocery store!

After some internet searching for manly soaps, I came across ManlyHands.

This, THIS is what I want. I want to smell like bacon and cannabis. I want to walk around smelling like a new car. I want to walk in the office with all the women tailing me, "oh, what is that smell?"

"That's Zombie Repellant, Babe..."

But now, heres my problem: I live in South Africa. And those bars of soap costs 10 times more than our normal, girly soap. If I wanted to import them I would pay even more. So I'm back to square one.

I WANT MANLY FUCKING SOAP!!!

I wonder what Republican smells like...

No comments:

Post a Comment